Pinelands Grove on show this weekend!

If it comes to retirement - why should Pinelands Grove Retirement Village be the chosen one? 


The honest answer lies in the testimony of one of our happiest owners. "I was the most reluctant client to decide on and move to Pinelands Grove - my family had a battle on their hands. Eventually I had to budge. Today I am the happiest occupant you can have" and the reason "Because I don’t feel like I’m living in a retirement facility. I live in a five star hotel with five star facilities on offer and some wonderful people around me. It truly is independent living at it best!"

Due to their exceptional popularity, we are down to the last two bedroom units – a 58m² or 63m² selling at R1 595 000. In our one bedroom category we still have some lovely units available, ranging from a 36m² selling at R895 000 to a 47m² with lovely mountain views available at R1 195 000. In the more affordable category we invite you to come and view our 24m² studio units at R629 000.

Pinelands Grove’s units are sold on the Life Right basis, but with a difference. On re-sale you receive your initial payment back together with 25% of any net profits which is significantly higher than the industry norm.

Before making any decisions on retirement needs pay us a visit on Saturday or Sunday between 2:00pm and 5:00pm. You can also contact Jan on 082 704 7050 to schedule an appointment at your convenience or visit www.RetirementSA for detailed information.

Comments

Popular Posts